Create an ADHD Awareness Meme
Help us celebrate ADHD Awareness Month
And have a chance to win an Amazon Fire 7 tablet
Make us laugh, make us cry, make us think, and get a chance to win!
Be thoughtful about the entries you create—we want to share them with the world. We know you can come up with some funny, smart entries.
How to Enter
1. Create your own meme and share it to the ADHD Awareness Month Facebook page.
2. Your image MUST include #ADHDAwarenessMonth in order to be entered in the contest!
2. Fill out the form here so we can give you credit and let you know if you win.
Winner will be chosen by random drawing of the submission number assigned upon filling out of the form.
- No swearing, crude language, or mean-spirited entries will be accepted (we’re a community, after all).
- Memes are not commercials. Mention of a business or website may be included but images marketing a business will be refused.
- All original images must include #ADHDAwarenessMonth in the image.
- Your meme must not infringe on any third-party rights.
- All images used in newly created memes must be either be original, open source, or have appropriate permissions.
- Non-original memes are welcome but not eligible for the drawing.
- We have the right to reject submissions for violations of, but not limited to, inappropriate content, defamation, or copyright issues.
Terms and Conditions
- There is no fee to participate. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Internet and valid email address is required.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries a participant can submit.
- ACO, ADDA and CHADD Board members or employees are not eligible to participate in the drawing.
- ADHDAwarenessMonth.org does not endorse the content of any memes created for this drawing.
- Your meme must not infringe on any third-party rights. All images used must be either be original, open source, or have appropriate permissions. We have the right to reject submissions for violations of, but not limited to, inappropriate content, defamation, or copyright issues.
- ADHDAwarenessMonth.org reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant or Entry at its sole discretion.
- Entering the drawing grants the ADHDAwarenessMonth.org permission to make public and otherwise use an entrant’s name (as supplied on the entry form) and meme for publicity purposes.
- Entering the drawing grants all visitors to ADHDAwarenessMonth.org permission to share submitted memes on all social media platforms and Web sites.
- Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. By participating in the drawing, the entrant is representing and warranting that he/she has read and understood, and agrees to be bound by, these rules. Including the guides and rules referred to herein, these Official Rules constitute the entire agreement between the entrant and ADHDAwarenessMonth.org in relation to the Drawing. They govern the entrant’s participation and supersede any prior or other agreements between the entrant and ADHDAwarenessMonth.org relating to the Drawing.