Are you spreading the word in your community?
Download the useful resources below, vetted by national experts, and spread them widely in your place of work, community, and schools!
Step Up & Speak Out
Download full size pdf versions of these posters
- Step Up & Speak Out Poster to also post and handout (.pdf)
- Dr. Russell Barkley’s call for a worldwide ADHD Awareness Day (.pdf)
- 7 Facts You Need To Know About ADHD Handout and Posters (.pdf)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield’s report Impact of ADHD on America’s Children (.pdf) (March 25, 2019)
The many faces of ADHD FACT SHEETS
All in this section are .pdf format
- ADHD in Teens
- ADHD in Women
- ADHD in Adults
- Parenting Children with ADHD
- Prevalence of ADHD in US
- ADHD and the DSM 5
- Diagnosis of ADHD in adults
- About ADHD
- Psychosocial Treatments for Children with ADHD
Todo en esta sección es el formato .pdf
- Los Adolescentes con el TDAH
- Las Mujeres con el TDAH
- Los Adultos con el TDAH
- Criando a un Niño con el TDAH
- El TDAH y el DSM 5
And… the Many Faces of ADHD
Strong, funny, vulnerable, determined, successful or maybe still struggling
Eleven essays by people with attention deficit explore the experiences and diversity of ADHD. (.pdf)
ADHD (attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder) is a serious public health issue. The mission of ADHD Awareness Month is to educate the public about ADHD by disseminating reliable information based on the evidence of science and peer-reviewed research.
The ADHD Awareness Month name and logo and associated images are available for the promotion of ADHD Awareness during the month of October. Their use is encouraged in conjunction with dissemination of information that the ADHD Awareness Month Coalition provides along with other reliable educational information. They may not be used solely to advertise, endorse, or promote any product or service for purely commercial purposes.
The ADHD Awareness Month Coalition retains the right to rescind usage permission should the Coalition deem a particular usage inappropriate.